We accept the return of full price & sale items returned within 30 days of purchase provided your item(s) are unused, unworn and undamaged, and include all original tags, labels and retail packaging.
Step 1: Prepare
- Include the completed returns slip (If you don’t have the returns stickers from your parcel, don't stress, you're welcome to state your return information on a blank piece of paper and enclose it with your package)
- Include proof of purchase (order number)
Step 2: Pack
- Reuse the original packaging (box or satchel) and ensure you include only unused, unworn and undamaged items (including all tags, labels and retail packaging). You must also return any free promotional items you received with your original order.
- Wetsuits & fragile items such as hats & flasks must be returned in a box & shoes must be returned in their box, enclosed in a satchel/bag.
- Apply the supplied shipping address Label to the outside of the retail packaging (This is an address label only and is not prepaid postage.)
Step 3: Post
- You can attend a Post Office to pay for your return or use either of the following two options, Australia Post Return Portal or Parcel Point Return Portal.
- Be sure to keep a copy of your return tracking number. We recommend you use registered post for all returns, as we cannot be responsible for items should they be lost in transit
Return postal address:
SDS Online Sales
105 Corio Quay Road
North Shore, Victoria 3214